The Dust of Destiny [GW] The Dust of Destiny [GW]

Pretty nice.

I'm not usually a fan of melodic ambient stuff, but I have to say, it really sounds like you got what you were going for.

My only complaint is that for the mood, the kick didn't seem to have enough lows, and everything was a little too mid-ish. But the again, I just hate mids. So I won't hold that against you.

Either way, I can definitely tell you enjoyed making this, and that's what counts in music. And for that, a 10 to you good sir. Keep on making good music.

gamerworld14 responds:

Wow, thank you soo much, I really appreciate the kind and modest review. Thank you for the 10, and being honest :D

-gw-

Dead Fish Position Dead Fish Position

Noise on Newgrounds FTW.

Seriously. There needs to be WAY MORE of this.

This just good times, had by all.

The Sponge. w/ Rev. Barrow The Sponge. w/ Rev. Barrow

Summary. Oh yeah.

There is no way to critique this. Lulz. But also, great. And that's always been the best combination.

The Sheep Go's The Sheep Go's

HOOO-ah.

Really nice. Good to hear someone on this site is making eclectic stuff that's actually a pleasure to listen to. Love the textures, how deceivingly simple it is. I'm a big fan of noisy/strange music, and this one definitely got me. It's transferring to my iPod as we speak. Nice job.

(Wow, that was way too many sentences... XD)

Shattered Shattered

Pleasantly Suprised

It's really refreshing to finally hear an MC rapping about something more than shallow gun culture. Not to mention doing a damn good job at it, too. The beat's a bit cliche for my tastes, but that has nothing to do with your skills, so... great job. I'll definitely be watching you.

Birds-Fly-By responds:

I completely agree with your reveiw. Including your thoughts on the beat. It was like every other beat you hear. Thanks for the support!