[LoD] pwnt noobington!!!! [LoD] pwnt noobington!!!!

An experiment in failure.

Inducing seizures does not make you Crispin Glover. Noise for the sake of noise is nothing but pretentious.

LordZeebmork responds:

no, noise for the sake of noise is fun. noise for the sake of art is pretentious.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

WOOO.

One of my new favorite NG games.

Don't know about the controls though. While intuitive as possible, still seems like too many keys to keep track of. That's just me though.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

GRARG.

Pretty difficult (occasionally frustratingly so) but still a good time.

The Dust of Destiny [GW] The Dust of Destiny [GW]

Pretty nice.

I'm not usually a fan of melodic ambient stuff, but I have to say, it really sounds like you got what you were going for.

My only complaint is that for the mood, the kick didn't seem to have enough lows, and everything was a little too mid-ish. But the again, I just hate mids. So I won't hold that against you.

Either way, I can definitely tell you enjoyed making this, and that's what counts in music. And for that, a 10 to you good sir. Keep on making good music.

gamerworld14 responds:

Wow, thank you soo much, I really appreciate the kind and modest review. Thank you for the 10, and being honest :D

-gw-

Dead Fish Position Dead Fish Position

Noise on Newgrounds FTW.

Seriously. There needs to be WAY MORE of this.

This just good times, had by all.

The Sponge. w/ Rev. Barrow The Sponge. w/ Rev. Barrow

Summary. Oh yeah.

There is no way to critique this. Lulz. But also, great. And that's always been the best combination.